What is Canva?
Canva is a free graphic design tool featuring a simple drag and drop interface. The ability to produce professional images quickly and efficiently is this program’s bread and butter. Even those with minimal graphic design experience will find it easy to create beautiful designs.
These tools are helping small businesses get past two of the greatest obstacles to implementing an effective content marketing campaign: “Producing Engaging Content” and “Producing Content Consistently”
Since launching in 2012, Canva has accumulated over 10 million users and it’s easy to understand why. Users can create almost every type of visual content, including:
- Blog post images
- Social posts, ads, cover photos, banners, and icons
- Pinterest graphics
- Email marketing visuals
- E-Book Design
- Template Design
- Brochure Design
- And more…..
Signing up for an account gives you immediate access to pre-made templates, images, and icons (thousands are completely free and others cost $1/each), and hundreds of fonts.
Everything you need to create great visuals for your small business is right at your fingertips.
1. Choose the right dimensions for your design. To begin, choose your design type from the Canva homepage. …
2. Choose a background. The background for your design could be a color or an image. …
3. Add your elements. Your design might include text, icons, photos, or illustrations.
4. Choose the right fonts.
5.Finish and Save use the ‘download’ button to download it. Select your favorite format.
Reasons you Should be Using Canva.
- You Don’t Need Design Skills. I have no artistic ability; a 2-year-old can draw a better stick figure than me.
- It’s Easy to Use. Even if you don’t work off a layout that Canva has, it is still easy to use.
- The Possibilities are Endless.
- It’s (Mostly) Free.
Creating content that engages your targeted prospects is often the hardest part of an effective content marketing campaign.
Canva enables you to create that content quickly and easily, even if you have little to no graphic design skills.
Whether you use your Canva-created designs online or off, you’ll be able to create a large variety of engaging content that will attract your targeted prospects.