Facebook Lead Generation Techniques – Step By Step explanation
Facebook Lead Generation Video Explained by Srinivasan Ramanujam
How to Grow Your Business by Using Facebook Lead Ads
It is important to know your audience rather than to calculate how many you reached?
If you have a clear objective setting about your audience and looking for leads, also aiming to increase conversions, Facebook lead ads are the perfect choice for you!!
Here is a complete guide for you to set up an ad and run a campaign with ensuring optimum success.
Introduction to Facebook Lead Ads
Engaging customers with offers such as newsletter subscriptions, downloading a free ebook, webinar registration, etc, and collecting details from them by using promoted forms
If anyone clicks on an ad, a Pre-populated form from their Facebook profile is there to fill in details. Marketers can easily download the filled details in CSV format for their follow up and conversions.
Facebook leads ads are easily optimized for mobile users
Step by Step Procedure to set up Facebook Lead generation ads
1. Visit Ad Centre which is on the left side down the corner of the business Page
2. Click Create Ad in the top left corner and select Get More Leads
3. Use a Form to collect customer information. There is an option available to add more fields and questions if you want to add.
A maximum of 15 questions can be included
4. Select your lead ad formats. You can select image, video, or slideshow
5. Add your headline, description, and a call to action. You can view your preview on the right side.
6. Choose your target audience, placements, budget, and schedule
7. Click Finish in the top-right corner. Review your ad from Ads Manager and when you’re ready to publish, click Confirm.
Useful Tips to Create Ad
Attracts Customers with Offer
Most of the customers get attracted by offers and willing to share the information. So Offer should be impressive and it makes customers engaging.
It is important to select the image with less text. If you use more text then the reach will be less.
For beautiful designs and templates, Canva is the best choice to use. Please do visit www.canva.com
Selection of Targeted audience through Age group, Location, and interest will play a major role.
Example: If the customer has a reading habit is a criterion for selection then we can mention the book name like “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”
Ad will be work if you choose at least for 4 days and the budget selection is the major criteria. For better results, the budget should be between Rs400 – Rs600 per day .
Once you get the leads, Follow up with the customers regularly will lead to conversions.