You may have heard of this little thing called Google. You know, where 3.5 billion searches for information are made per day?
But Google is more than just a search engine. So much more.
In fact, there are numerous Google business tools in addition to its search engine that can be hugely valuable if you’re a marketer.
So, we decided to round up a list of the most essential Google marketing tools at your disposal so you can be sure your business is taking full advantage of all Google has to offer.
Google AdSense is the perfect tool to help marketers make money from ads placed on blogs or websites. AdSense connects you with other advertisers who want to host ads on a channel that appeals to their audiences.
How to Start ?
- Click Sign up now.
- Enter the URL of the site that you want to show ads on.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose whether you’d like AdSense to send you customized help and performance suggestions.
- Click Save and continue.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
Google Ads, AKA Google AdWords, is Google’s advertising system in which advertisers bid on certain keywords for their clickable ads to appear in Google’s search results. Since advertisers have to pay for these clicks, this is how Google makes money from search.
How to Start free Google Adwords
- Search for your business to verify that it is not already listed. If you do not find your business, continue entering your info.
- Follow the simple steps provided by Google. …
- Well there we have it, you can now get free advertising on Google.
Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service developed by Google. Launched on April 24, 2012, Google Drive allows users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and share files.
How to use Google Drive
- Step 1: Go to drive.google.com. On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Step 2: Upload or create files. You can upload files from your computer or create files in Google Drive.
- Step 3: Share and organize files. You can share files or folders, so other people can view, edit, or comment on them.
Google Ads Keyword Planner
You can use this free tool to discover new keywords related to your business and see estimates of the searches they receive and the cost to target them. Keyword
How to research Google Ads keyword Planner?
- Step 1: Access the Google Keyword Planner.
- Step 2: Choose Your Tool.
- Step 3: Filter and Sort the Results.
- Step 4: Analyze the Keyword Ideas Section.
- Step 5: Choose a Keyword
Google Analytics is one of the most popular digital analytics software. It is Google’s free web analytics service that allows you to analyze in-depth detail about the visitors to your website. It provides valuable insights that can help you to shape the success strategy of your business
How to set up Google Analytics?
- 1. Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your website so you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Google Search Console
Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site’s presence in Google Search results. … Receive alerts when Google encounters indexing, spam, or other issues on your site. Show you which sites link to your website.
How to use Google search console?
- Identify your highest-traffic pages.
- Identify your highest-CTR queries.
- Find your average CTR.
- Monitor your CTR over time.
- Monitor your impressions over time.
- Monitor your average position over time.
- Identify ranking increases and decreases.
- Identify your highest-traffic queries.
Open the left slide-out menu and choose Trending Searches to see what the world is looking for right now. This page holds the top searches in your area per day, along with their search volume and related stories. It’s a great way to get a snapshot of trending news for each day
How to use Google trends?
- Identify seasonal trends, then create (and promote) content at the RIGHT time.
- AVOID “keyword unicorns” by checking for data-skewing popularity spikes.
- Find relevant topics that are trending RIGHT NOW then capitalize on them.
- Use Google Trends data to help plan your content calendar.
Google My Business
Google My Business is a free tool that allows you to promote your Business Profile and business website on Google Search and Maps. With your Google My Business account, you can see and connect with your customers, post updates to your Business Profile, and see how customers are interacting with your business on Google.
How to access Google business page?
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- Sign in to your Google Account, or create one.
- Enter your business’ or chain’s address.
- Choose how your business will display on Google Maps.
- Search for and select a business category.
- Enter a phone number or website URL, then click Finish.
Google Marketing Platform
Google Marketing Platform is a unified advertising and analytics platform that enables stronger collaboration for your marketing teams by building on existing integrations between DoubleClick and the Google Analytics 360 Suite. With Google Marketing Platform you can: Deliver faster, smarter marketing.
- Social Media Marketing Platforms.
- Influencer Marketing.
- Email Marketing.
- Content Marketing.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Marketing.
- Pay-per-click (PPC)
Feedburner is essentially an add-on service for your blog that tracks people who subscribe to your blog using RSS. … People subscribe to your “RSS feed” so they can read the content of your blog either in their email, or using a program or web application of some sort, such as Google Reader.
How to use Google FeedBurner?
- Go to FeedBurner (feedburner.google.com).
- Enter your site’s RSS feed link.
- enter a short name for your feed.
- You should see the Contgrats
- To complete the initial set up, click the Publicize tab at the top > then choose Email Subscriptions on the left side.
One of the great things about Google Voice is that it’s extremely affordable. It’s a free service to sign up for, and as long as you use it to communicate between your Google Voice number and other U.S. numbers, it’s free to place calls and send text messages
How do you get a Google Voice number?
- Go to voice.google.com. This step is pretty straightforward.
- Browse available area codes. On this screen, Google will prompt you to enter an area code.
- Choose a Google Voice number and click “Select” Once you find a phone number that suits you, simply click “Select.”
- Verify your existing phone number.
Increasing your online presence doesn’t mean you need to spend thousands of rupees on digital display banners, emails, and social media. There are plenty of free and inexpensive ways to do it. Get started with the tools above and use them as a resource as your business grow