TubeBuddy is one of the browser extension built for YouTube creators to integrate this browser extension directly into youtube and helps to run Youtube Channel with ease.
It adds a layer of tools directly on top of YouTube’s website.
TubeBuddy is used for ‘video marketing’ and provides management solution with tools for publishing and promoting videos on YouTube.
It create embed codes for adding playlists, respond to comments in bulk, identify comments from new subscribers and add emoticons to descriptions or titles using a unified dashboard. It enables YouTube creators to plan topics and schedule videos to be published, removed or hidden from the playlist in the future.
TubeBuddy acts as an enhanced YouTube extension to help you streamline and manage your YouTube content easily. It enables you to optimize content by viewing key analytics on tags and titles so you can improve the searchability of your content.
How to install tubebuddy on chrome?
Step 1: Go to https://www.tubebuddy.com/. Click here to visit the TubeBuddy home page and click the “Install Free Now” button.
Step 2: Add Extension.
Step 3: TubeBuddy Icon.
Step 4: Sign in.
Step 5: Installed TubeBuddy.
Features of Tubebuddy
Tubebudy provides various tools for
- Bulk Processing
- Video SEO
- Data and research
Advanced Video Embed – Create embed codes with the full list of options for adding videos or playlists to your Channel
- Canned Responses – Use pre-written messages in various areas of YouTube
- Card Templates – Set any video as a Card Template then easily apply its Cards to new uploads
- Comment formatting – Format your comments and replies with ease.
- Default Upload Profiles – Create multiple Default Upload Profiles for each type of video you make
- End Screen Templates – Set any video as a End Screen Template then easily apply its End Screen Elements to new uploads
- Playlist Actions – Advanced ordering and filtering options for videos within playlists
- Quick Links Menu – Easily navigate to common areas on YouTube without having to click 17 times
- Quick Edit Toolbar – Easily navigate between videos when editing a list
- Thumbnail Generator – Create professional quality thumbnails using still frames from your video and text/image overlays
Bulk Processing Tools:
- BULK COPY END SCREEN – Automate the process of copying End Screens across some or all of your videos
- BULK DELETE CARDS – Delete Cards from some or all of your videos with just a few clicks
- BULK DELETE END SCREEN -Automate the process of deleting End Screens Elements across some or all of your videos
- BULK FIND, REPLACE & APPEND – Find & Replace, Append or Remove from video titles and descriptions across your entire channel
- BULK THUMBNAIL OVERLAYS – Add (and optionally remove later) a graphic overlay to some or all of your video thumbnails
- BULK UPDATE CARDS -Automate the process of updating Cards across some or all of your videos
- BULK UPDATE END SCREENS – Automate the process of updating End Screen across some or all of your videos
Video SEO Tools:
- BEST PRACTICE AUDIT -Automated checks to ensure you’re following YouTube’s recommendations
- INSTA-SUGGEST -See tag suggestions in real-time as you type
- KEYWORD EXPLORER -The ultimate Keyword research tool for YouTube and Google Trends
- OPPORTUNITY FINDER – Suggestions for channel growth based on video performance and analytics
- SEO STUDIO -Optimize your video metadata for a specific keyword
- SEARCH POSITIONS -See where your video ranks for all of its Tags in YouTube search
- SEARCH RANK TRACKING -Track your videos rankings (and your competitors) across YouTube and Google search for desired
- TAG RANKINGS -Instantly see where you video ranks in search results for each its tags
- VIDEO A/B TESTS -Test Titles, Thumbnails, Tags and Descriptions to find what works best
- VIEW AND COPY VIDEO TAGS -View and Copy video tags from any video (not just your own)
- Milestones – It informs your recent milestones and upcoming milestones like howmany subscribers your channel received and the upcoming subscribers, views and uploads in near future.
- VID2VID PROMOTION – Promote one of your videos in the descriptions of all your other videos
Data and research Tools:
- CHANNEL ACCESS-Grant specific people access to your TubeBuddy account
- CHANNEL BACKUP -Protect yourself against lost data by backing up all your videos’ metadata
- CHANNEL VALUATION -Know your Worth. Brand Deal Valuations via SocialBluebook.com
- CHANNELYTICS -Stats & Analysis on any channel in YouTube from Stat Fire
- CLICK MAGNET -Advanced analytics to help win the click and get viewers watching.
- COMPETITOR SCORECARD -See how your channel stacks up against the competition
- COMPETITOR UPLOAD ALERTS -Get notification when a competitor uploads a video
- DEMONETIZATION AUDIT -Find words in your tile, description or tags that could potentially cause demonetization of your video.
- EXPORT COMMENTS -Export Video Comments to CSV File
- HEALTH REPORT -Get an overall look at the health and performance of your channel
- LANGUAGE ANALYSIS -Get a breakdown of languages spoken by your channel’s audience
- SEARCH INSIGHTS -Uncover information about videos and channels in the search results
- VIDEOLYTICS -Access advanced analytics and insights, instantly for any YouTube video
Key Functions of TubeBuddy
TubeBuddy has multiple functions used to manage your content of YouTube channel
The TubeBuddy drop-down allows you to navigate across YouTube to your dashboard, videos, playlists, comments, and real-time analytics easily and quickly. It also optimizes your existing YouTube capabilities in the ways listed below.
TubeBuddy allows you to upload multiple videos at once, with integrated templates for tags and titles to save time when publishing. You can create template cards to quickly upload videos in one go (particularly useful for uploading a series) and add videos to a playlist quickly during upload to encourage your subscribers to binge-watch multiple videos.
You can simply click ‘Add Card Templates’ to apply your templates to multiple video uploads. You can also update your tags and descriptions individually or in bulk for existing videos using the Videos link on the TubeBuddy menu.
Growing on YouTube can be frustrating, like digging the Grand Canyon with a teaspoon frustrating. I started my channel in 2015 as a way to host video summaries of blog posts for the blogs but didn’t give much thought to the platform by itself.
TubeBuddy is a research and planning tool for YouTube creators. The software connects directly to your YouTube account to give you real-time suggestions on videos, keywords, ranking and just about everything you need to grow.
Through its continuous data collection of the videos and channels on YouTube, the TubeBuddy app is able to guide your decisions on which video topics to target, how to get your videos seen by more people and how your channel compares against other related channels.
TubeBuddy does this by integrating seamlessly with your YouTube account. Features appear on relevant pages to add information and suggestions for improvement. For example, uploading a video, you’ll see suggestions for tags and a checklist of best practices important to the YouTube algorithm
Tag Lists, Tag Explorer and Suggested Tags are an excellent way to find keywords with solid traffic and, more importantly, for which a channel like yours can rank. The keyword research tool will automatically appear in the right sidebar when you search YouTube and offers an inside look into the search volume and competition for that tag.
Thumbnail Generator is an easy way to turn images from your video into a compelling thumbnail with text and graphic overlays that boosts clicks. You can even create a template you use on all thumbnails with logos and other graphics.
Playlist Actions is a great way to get the most out of your playlists by ordering videos for video engagement and subscriber growth. Playlists are one of the best tools for YouTube growth but so underappreciated by creators. These are your best chance at keeping people watching your videos and subscribing. TubeBuddy helps to make sure your best videos are seen first in playlists to hook viewers faster.
Canned Responses are a lifesaver when a video goes viral. This might not be a problem for many creators but when you’re spending an hour every day responding to comments, having a few pre-written responses will save you a lot of time and you won’t lose growth by ignoring comments.
Publish to Facebook makes sharing on the world’s largest social platform easy and a great way to leverage the billions of FB users for YouTube subscriber growth.
YouTube is both popular and easily accessible. If you’re not camera shy or are good with a video camera, it might be the right platform for you. Choose a category or subject that you want to make videos on and get started, but make sure it’s a topic that’ll interest a lot of people.