Why would you listen to my podcast?
During travel, everyone loves to listen to their music playlist.
It might be from home to office or it might be a long vacation by car or whatever the commutation.
They love listening to music.
I am not sure about you.
But, I love to listen to my playlist. It’s always a pleasure to listen to my favorite songs and music albums.
Likewise, I like to listen lot of conversations in a podcast on various topics.
I would love to listen to Robin Sharma, Tim Ferris shows, The One Thing podcast series, etc
After I started my business, I am reading lot of books on various topics. For reading books, I would need to have some time to read and all the time I can’t make it to read.
However, I will be able to listen to podcast so that I never miss any good shows of my favorite authors, business man, marketers, entrepreneurs, etc
After listening to lot of shows, what I thought was why shouldn’t I start my own podcast?
Because there are so many things to share to myself and also to my audience.
So, I started recording a lot of content and started listening to myself. I think “not bad” 🙂
Here’s the question to myself:
- Why would you listen to my podcast?
- Would you get any value out of my podcast?
- Through this, what needs to be communicated?
After I was asking these questions, I put a plan and revisit everyday about my questions.
Here’s the answer that I have got:
- I am trying to connect with my audience emotionally, like your friend or family member or as a mentor, etc
- I am sharing all my entrepreneurial experiences with my audience so that they can reach their goal within short period of time if they implement it properly.
- I think those two reasons are enough to listen to my podcast 🙂
Listening is always increases our inner strength.
It gives more confidence because it’s like a conversation. You feel that you are speaking with your friend.
Most importantly, you don’t feel that you never miss any update even when you are in travel.
You utilize your time at an optimum level because it should be needed if you are an entrepreneur!
You can access my podcast
- Google Podcast
- Apple Podcast (You would have to search for writersrinivasan)